IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
This will be a full-time office-based role
One of UK's leading Consultancy firms based in Guildford is seeking an experienced Office Administrator to support a small, yet busy Client Services team. This is a broad role. The successful candidate will be responsible for the smooth day-to-day administration of the office and training centre and helping with both sales and marketing support duties.
The main tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Effectively manage incoming sales enquiries and bookings
- Maintain and develop a close positive relationship with current and potential clients
- Liaise with the trainers to ensure they have everything necessary for the delivery of the course
- Co-ordinate with the rest of the team to ensure effective delivery of each booking
- Lead social marketing activity predominantly in LinkedIn and Twitter
- Meet and greet clients regularly on-site for their training
- Planning training manual requirements and printing and binding them as required
- Managing stocks of other items used for training (pads, USB sticks etc)
- Organising and checking monthly supplier invoices received
- Chasing client payments
- Ensuring that the office is sensibly stocked with tea, coffee, biscuits etc
- Sending out Zoom / Microsoft Teams invites to delegates attending remote courses
There is a clear opportunity for the right candidate to grow and expand their role over time.
- Friendly, outgoing, enthusiastic people person
- Good communicator and team player
- Attention to detail and methodical approach
- Ability to work independently
- Flexible, adaptable and sensible
- Calm approach to tackling problems
Beneficial but not required
- Experience as a bookkeeper (ideally AAT or similar qualified)
- Marketing experience (ideally relating to LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook)
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted