Billings Assistant - Legal
12 Months FTC with possible Perm Contract available
Our client within the legal field is looking to recruit for a Billings Assistant. This role will sit within the Finance team at our clients Manchester office.
- Own and deliver the process for set up, maintenance and application of rates to files within the UK
- Support the wider delivery of data and process improvement initiatives from a rates perspective
- Manage and prioritise the workload of the team in the UK and where necessary assist with:
- monitoring and responding to internal requests for updates to existing pricing models and implementing new pricing models where required; and
- converting agreed contractual pricing arrangements into rate exception groups for use in Elite 3E finance system
- Identify, prioritise and review existing rate cards which are due for re-negotiation
- Recommend practical ways of implementing complex contractual pricing arrangements into Elite 3E finance system
- Support and assist other members of the Finance team with rate management / maintenance tasks
- Demonstrate teamwork and leadership abilities as well as self-motivation, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Understanding of legal finance and billing systems (Elite Enterprise or 3E would be an advantage)
- Understanding of the process of legal file inception / billing / rate management
- Excellent communications skills (internal, partners and clients)
- Ability to work independently, solve problems and use initiative
- Ability to investigate and suggest solutions
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong customer focus
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search