** Experienced Administrator **
- Start date: Immediate
- Salary: £28k- £30k
- Hybrid Hours: 4 days in office / 1 day WFH
- Free Parking
- Based in Guildford
Our client has an requirement for an experienced Administrator.
The role is a very busy one and the candidate will need to be competent enough to hit the ground running. Our client has a great team mentality and regular meetings to ensure the work efficiently to a high standard to provide the best service.
You will provide varied administration and project related support to the Guildford office.
- Solid experience in a busy Admin role is a must
- Excellent interpersonal & relationship building skills
- Strong Microsoft Office experience (especially Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail with strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Ability to engage with people and drive a "can do" culture across team and business unit
- Confident and approachable
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted