** Legal Admin Assistant **
Immediate start and Interviews
£19k-£21k + Great Benefits
Leading Law firm based in Guildford is currently recruiting for an Admin Assistant.
Admin Assistant Duties:
- Provide administrative and file management support across the team
- Work will come either directly from the fee earner or through the work allocated by the Practice Assistants
- The role is accountable for establishing and maintaining an ongoing service-based relationship with the team they support recognising and translating the needs and expectations into a responsive service
- An effective communicator with the ability to liaise with internal and external clients in a professional manner; striving to provide exceptional service at all times
- Good organisational skills and ability to manage own time effectively within a fast-paced environment
- Customer/client service focused
- Relevant office-based administration experience
- An aptitude for administration management and processes, with experience of working with document management/case management systems
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search