Tate are looking for talented Accounts Administrators to work for a large head office based in the centre of Watford.Are you looking for a new...
Tate are recruiting for an proactive and personable Accounts Administrator to be based in Stevenage paying a salary £22,000-25,000.
Working for a family business in Stevenage who are trading well and looking to hire an Accounts Administrator as soon as possible.
As an Accounts Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Daily bank cheques, updating accounts on the system
- Processing cheque payments
- Bank reconciliation
- Petty cash
- Purchase Ledger - creating and sending invoices
- Monthly statements including handling invoice enquiries
- Processing card payments online
- Double entry bookkeeping
- General customer administration via the company CRM system
- Providing support with answering the phones, order processing, general admin, etc.
The ideal Accounts Administrator will need:
- To have worked within a similar role
- Good knowledge of basic accounting procedures, processes and systems
- Excellent Excel skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- To be confident and likes to use your own initiative
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.