** EA/PA to Senior Leadership Team **IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS£30k -£35kGuildford, SurreyA fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced PA/EA to join a well-established...
** EA/PA to Senior Leadership Team **
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced PA/EA to join a well-established organisation based in Guildford. As the EA/PA, you will be responsible for supporting 3 key members of the Senior Leadership Team on the following:
- Diary and email Management
- Booking any travel accommodation required
- Processing and submitting expenses
- Booking meeting rooms and ordering refreshments and lunch for Board meetings
- Taking minutes, proof reading, reporting and distribution
- Organising conferences and events
- Answering and screening calls
- Proven experience working as in a similar role
- High level of computer literacy, especially in database and spreadsheet management and in use of MS Office
- General office experience
- Experience of proactive communications in a complex organisational environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills and super hands on/flexible
For further details on this vacancy, please contact the Guildford Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.