** Retail Manager / Assistant Manager - Wine Trade **
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
Upto £28k based on exp
Full time permanent role
Guildford based - free parking onsite
Working hours: 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday - flexibility to work occasional Saturday mornings/weekday evenings
Our client is loving for an experienced Assistant or Retail Manager to look after the day to day running of the store.
We are open to looking at candidates from either a Hospitality or even a Retail background with a passion and knowledge of Wine!
The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for all retail customers, whether they are visiting the shop in person, shopping online, or getting in touch by phone or email, so excellent customer service and communication skills are a pre-requisite.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Handling customer orders and enquiries through a variety of different channels
- Maintaining and managing stock inventory
- Maintaining and updating the online shop
- Creatively promoting the shop through digital newsletters and various social media platforms
- Maintaining an engaging shop display and other general housekeeping duties
- Designing and creating enticing retail offers
Required skills and attributes:
- An excellent customer service manner - face to face, over the phone and via email
- A good level of computer literacy (Microsoft)
- The confidence to speak knowledgably about wine and a passion to build on existing knowledge
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
The following skills are not essential but would be considered an advantage:
- Previous retail experience
- Any WSET qualification
- Experience in leading, inspiring and training team members
Above all, our client is seeking someone who is capable and hardworking, who will enjoy working as a member of a small and dedicated team, and who thrives when juggling a variety of tasks.
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.