The London PA Awards are designed to recognise & reward the multiple dimensions of the vital role that PAs & EAs provide for organisations. Any PA or EA can be nominated by a colleague, peer or friend; we just need to know why. You can nominate here: http://londonpaawards.co.uk/nominate/
The finalists and a guest will be personally invited to a fabulous awards ceremony to be held on 1st July 2016
The Awards are not just designed to recognise, but to create an independent and relaxed environment for all members to be able to network and support each other within the London area. As a result we have sourced the ability to host one event per award that will run for the next 12 weeks, until nominations close.
The categories you can nominate in are:
- Above & Beyond
- Concierge & Client Entertainment
- Company Ambassador
- Efficiency & Creating Time
- Independent Event
- PA of the Year
- Partnership & Media
- Philanthropic or Environmental
- Private Individual PA
- Star of the Future
- Training & Recruitment
- Nominations are now open and will close on 10th June 2016 at 18:00
- Nominations can be made by peers, colleagues and clients through the nomination form
- Nominees will be invited to a nominations party on the 14th June 2016 at the Hippodrome Casino in Leicester Square, London, along with nominating individuals to recognise and reward all nominees.
- The shortlist of category finalists will be decided by the champion and sponsor of the category and finalists will be contacted on 15th June 2016.
- Voting for the finalists will open on the 18th June 2016 and will close on 27th June 2016.
- The finalists will be invited to the gala celebration on the 1st July 2016
You can nominate here: http://londonpaawards.co.uk/nominate/