My client is an independent and privately owned business within the social care sectorExciting times for this business due to massive growth and expansionJob Description:...
*** Employee Benefits Administrator ***
9 Months Fixed Term Contract
£25K - £28K
Our client based in Guildford is currently recruiting for an experienced Employee Benefits Administrator.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of employee benefits schemes, including the processing of leavers, retirals, claims and renewals whilst also liaising with the senior executives within client firms.
Key Duties include:
* Processing new business from submission through to completion
* Chasing outstanding documentation
* Obtaining new pension & group risk quotes
* Administering auto enrolment schemes for existing corporate clients
* Dealing with any claims on risk schemes
* Sending letters of authority and ensuring all paperwork is received back
* Requesting information from scheme contracts for renewals
* Collating member date and quote results for Head of Department to compile recommendations
* Ensuring adherence to compliance procedures at all times
Understanding of the employee benefits industry
Excellent oral and written communication skills in order to draft recommendations for senior management and explain benefits packages to employees.
Practical understanding of all pension legislation and regulations and day-to-day operation of all types of benefit arrangements
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.