Stock Control AdministratorBasingstoke <22,000Are you an accurate, detail orientated administrator looking to take up a position within an interesting business where you can be given the...
Tate is currently recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to be based in Basingstoke.
As part of the Impellam Group, Tate is a highly successful boutique recruitment consultancy with a branch network currently of 27 offices nationwide
The purpose of the role will be to learn all areas of our business to enable you to provide a consultative recruitment service to both our clients and candidates.
The ideal candidate will need to have:
* Good attention to detail and excellent communication skills
* Flexible to working locations and happy to travel
* The ability to multi-task and use own initiative
* A desire to work in a target driven sales environment
* Previous experience or an understanding of the recruitment industry would be beneficial but not essential
In return Tate offers:
* Excellent training leading to a recognised qualification
* A good basic salary with 23 days holiday and a competitive commission structure
* Opportunities for career advancement
* A well respected and prestigious brand to be associated with
* Friendly, enthusiastic team environment
If you are looking for a rewarding career as a Recruitment Consultant where you can affect your own earnings, are able to develop your core skills in a supportive but challenging environment with a company for really does care for its people, please apply now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.