Tate are working with an up and coming and rapidly expanding business based in Nottingham City Centre, to recruit a number of experienced Retention's Agents...
Role: Internal Sales Coordinator
Tate are recruiting on behalf of our client, a renowned British home improvement retailer and builders merchant with over 24000 employees across the UK and Ireland.
The successful candidate will be part of the Internal Sales Team and report directly to the Head of Contact Centre. The role would require you to work closely with the Team Leader and External Sales Team to follow up business leads in order to convert these into confirmed sales. This would involve calling customers and developing business relationships while driving sales and promoting new product ranges.
Principal Accountabilities of the role:
1. Work with the external Sales Managers to follow up leads from customers, develop telephone relationships with customers and use these to convert calls into sales.
2. Make outbound telephone calls to customers to follow up enquiries, promote product promotions and create leads and confirmed sales. Process customer sales orders.
3. Liaise with a partnered Area Sales Manager to create a customer calling schedule and work through the call schedule to develop business opportunities and convert these to sales.
4. Work with the Sales Director and Sales Manager to target specific customer contacts with Sales Promotional activities or to sell old / slow moving stock at discounted process.
5. Work with Sales Managers to understand the National Sales Price Matrix and customer specific sales / volume arrangements.
6. Ensure that customer orders are processed are the correct Sales matrix prices.
7. Ensure key focus is maintained on both commercial and non-commercial KPIs.
Experience of telephone sales is essential and having excellent communication/ negotiating skills is also needed. The role will necessitate you to be efficient and assertive, competitive while also being a team player.
If this is the role for you, please apply via this advert and attach your CV.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.