Customer Service Team Leader Wythenshawe, South Manchester Permanent Mon to Fri 09:00 18:00 £18,000 per annum.Tate have teamed up with Verastar to become their trusted...
Recruitment Consultant, Manchester City Centre £20,000-£25,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits.
Tate is an award winning Recruitment Consultancy, specialising in the office professional market. Following the teams significant financial growth, we have a fantastic opportunity for Recruitment Consultants to join our expanding perms team in Manchester.
Tate have been voted in the 'Sunday Times Top 100 Small Companies to Work For'10 years running. In addition, we have recently won the Recruiter Magazine award for Best Commercial Agency, hold Gold "Investors In People" status and are an affiliated member of the Recruitment and Employment confederation.
Tate provides a structured training and support programme to all employees, which enables our consultants to be "the best everywhere all of the time" You will have the opportunity to evolve, as well as completing the REC exam.
The purpose of this role is to develop new business opportunities in Manchester and the surrounding area through various business development activities, such as sales calls and client meetings.
- Manage Permanent job opportunities on behalf of clients
- Advertising opportunities and responding to enquiries
- Interviewing candidates and ensuring compliance checks, references obtained
- Search and selection methods to attract candidates
- Meeting clients to understand their recruitment needs
- Identifying and qualifying potential business opportunities
- Outbound sales calls to promote the recruitment services Tate provide
- Producing weekly and monthly reports
- Working to daily, weekly and monthly SLA's and KPI's
- Utilise Tate marketing literature to create and distribute marketing campaigns
- Experience within a fast paced sales/customer service environment
- Recruitment experience an advantage but not essential
- High levels of professionalism and an open honest approach
- Passion for delivering exceptional and consultative services
- Results driven with a positive and engaging attitude
- Highly organised and able to multi task within a fast paced environment
- Resilient and able to deal with the demands of the job
- Confident with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great attention to detail
Rewards and Benefits include:
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays and birthday off
-Able to buy/sell up to 5 days holiday per year
- employee assistance programme,
- quarterly incentives
- service awards
-The best commission structure in the market
Call Stacey today to discuss further or call 0161 828 5403
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.