Our client is committed to providing our customers with outstanding service delivered by outstanding people. They understand that to attract and retain the best people...
Tate are recruiting for an office administrator to join a world renowned healthcare company based in Nottingham, to join their business on an ongoing temporary basis.
They role will involve:
- responding to customer enquiries over telephone and email
- producing documents as directed by colleagues
- printing, scanning and photocopying
- secretarial support
- creating spreadsheets
- franking and posting mail
- data entry
- reception support
- any general office administration as directed by team
Skills and Experience needed:
- at least 1-2 years admin experience
- organised and efficient
- exceptional attention to detail
- ability to work in fast paced and pressurised environment
- knowledge of all Microsoft packages
You would be joining a forward thinking and exciting firm, who have stunning offices with a real fun working culture!
The right person will be confident, outgoing and a real team player.
Hours: Monday to Friday - 09:00 - 17:00
Salary: Up to £18,000
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV to the below link or email
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.