Board Level Part-time PA @ £12.50 per hourWorking for this wonderful Winchester company on a part-time basis, doing 100 hours per year mainly from home,...
We have an exciting new temporary role starting on Monday 14th August at an extremely innovative company based in Andover.
The assignment will be for 1 weeks initially however for the right candidate could be longer or even temporary to permanent
You will be working between Monday and Friday. The company offers a flexitime policy, all employees must work a total of 38 hour per week and be in the office between 10am and 4pm.
Customer service administrator
The company are a fast growing dynamic Accountancy firm.
They are looking for a temporary member of staff to help with the following:
· Directing client calls - you will be the first point of contact when clients call in so first impressions are key.
· Welcoming clients face to face when they arrive in the office for meetings.
· Gathering information from clients to ensure deadline are met
· Booking meetings for the accountants with the clients
· Answering non-technical email enquiries
· Booking appointments for incoming sales enquiries with the relevant accountant
· Opening and scanning post - forwarding to the correct member of the team
You will need:
· Excellent customer service skills
· Highly organised
· Experience in a customer facing role
· A positive team player
· Passion and desire to make a difference
Our clients offices are extremely modern and they possess a very welcoming atmosphere.
They offer free on site parking.
£9 per hour.
No previous experience working within Accounts is required although a positive attitude and a love of making someones day will be very advantageous.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.