Part time Corporate Secretariat Advisor required to work for the Uk regulator of work based pensions in Central Brighton, £13912 (£27825 FTE). Our client needs...
What: Credit Controller When: Immediately Where: Brighton
How much: £23K+ DOE
The Role in Brief:
The Role: You will manage your own portfolio of clients. The position is primarily based here in Brighton but will also involve travel to our clients London office and occasionally to client sites.
· Active debt chasing across sales ledgers
· Debtor account management
· Minimising aged debt
· Debtor reporting and cash forecasting
· Experience of chasing national and global clients and ledgers
· Proven track record in debt collection
· Experience of PO and invoice resolution through to payment
· Ability to take ownership of work and adhere to collection targets under pressure
· Ability to build excellent rapport with both internal and external stakeholders
Please contact Jimmy at Tate Brighton for more information.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.