Are you a Corporate Receptionist looking for a new challenge? Do you need to get stuck into a new environment? If so I would love...
***Temporary Receptionist Required***
Being the first point of contact for visitors both internal and external.
First impressions count.
You will be required to carry out the following duties:
· Answering the telephone in a polite and professional manner
· Arranging meetings and refreshments for the meetings
· Providing front of house reception duties on a job share basis
· Signing in all visitors and taking ID where required
You will need to possess the following:
· High attention to detail
· Strong multi-tasking skills
· The ability to be flexi and a team player
· Previous experience within a front of house reception role
· Excellent communication skills written and verbal
· IT Skills including MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet
This role is paying £9.00per hour
the hours are 1300 - 1700 Wednesday 12th, 13th and 14th July - you must be able to commit to all 3 days
If this role is of interest please apply online or contact Chloe on
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.