A leading business based on the outskirts of Exeter are looking to recruit a Contracts Administrator on a permanent basis. My client has a number...
Team Administrator wanted! - Tate in Exeter are looking for an experienced Team Administrator to join a face paced customer service environment. Our client is looking for people who are hardworking and with the ability to learn quickly. The main aspects of the role are as follows.
- Managing all aspects of administration for the depot
- Dealing with Customers / Suppliers by phone
- Credit Control & Purchase Ledger
- Maintain levels of stationery & works consumables
- Record Retention / Confidential Waste Management
- Report and assist with IT problems & escalate as required
- Carry out & update Quality Audits, Health & Safety Tours
- Compile Safe Working Procedures & Risk Assessments, review when required
- Well organised
- Polite with an excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills in writing and orally at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a positive professional attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload and work on own initiative
- Ability to accurately input information on a database
- Flexible and willing to learn
If you think this sounds like you, then please hit apply. One of our consultants would love to speak with you. Alternatively for more information give Alastair a call on 01392 432861
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.