Senior Payroll Administrator£27,000Hertford, Hertfordshire 12 month contractMon-Fri 37.5 hours per weekFree parking friendly offices, career progression Job Spec· To ensure that all monthly payrolls are...
Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm & 1 hour lunch
22 days Holiday + Bank
Benefits include; Opportunity to gain a qualification, training provided, free parking ,
career progression, newly furnished offices
· Providing efficient service to Risk Assessors, internal & external clients
· Answering inbound calls and responding to emails
· Providing excellent customer service throughout
· Ensuring that all paperwork contains highest standards of grammar, punctuation and report layout.
· Entering reports in a timely manor
· Preparing monthly invoices
· Monitoring and ordering stationary
· Producing accurate minutes during meetings
· At least 1 years experience within Administration
· GCSE Grade A -C in English in desirable
· Good organisation and communication skills
· Ability to build rapport with clients and colleagues
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.