Are you looking for temporary work? Tate are seeking a range of candidates looking for temporary work to join our temporary pool.We have a range of...
Tate are seeking an experienced Rent Services Officer to join a prestigious organisation based in Leicester. This role is a temporary to permanent position paying 20,000k on a temporary to permanent basis. The working hours are between 8.30am till 5.00pm with flexi-time. The role will initially based in Leicester for 3days and in Walton on Thames for 2day during training period (3months). Accommodation and transportation will be provided however you must be flexible working in both locations whilst training.
· Assist team managers with resolution of rent queries raised by residents.
· Actively provide support to the Finance team.
· Ensure quality customer service, delivery of value for money, high performance and equality and diversity at all times.
· Deliver rent transaction processing services.
· Experience of working within a highly performing team.
· Customer relationships management.
· Experience of utilising financial IT systems would be advantageous.
Experience of property rent would be an advantage however please note that this is not essential. This role would ultimately be suitable for a candidate who has a strong background in Administration. The successful candidate will be immediately available to start a role.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.