We are currently working with a fast-growing, well established private medical clinic in Chelsea. They are searching for an experienced, personable, independent medical secretary to...
We are recruiting for 2 Part Time PA's for a fast moving business based in the Teddington area. The salaries for these roles are £28-£31,000 per annum - this will be pro rata for 20 hours a week. This role comes with an excellent benefits package.
One role is PA to the Head of Risk and the other is PA to the Group Financial Controller - for the PA to the Financial Controller they are ideally looking for someone with a background in supporting a finance team/director.
Duties will include:
· Full secretarial and administrative support to the Group Head of Risk
· Organise all of the Group Head of Risks meetings
· Prepare agendas and meeting papers
· Take and prepare meeting minutes for review
· Compose and prepare routine correspondence and reports on the Group Head of Risks behalf
· Detailed diary management
· Manage video conferencing and telephone calls in multiple time zones
· Arrange all aspects of the Group Head of Risks domestic and international travel
· Administration of expenses, invoices and other correspondence
· Manage specific areas of the Company Intranet (relevant to the risk department)
· Save down submissions of management accounts, budgets etc. from Operating Companies and produce schedules to ensure all data has been received
· Organise the Global Financial Controller conference (annually)
· Other ad-hoc project work and tasks as requested
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.