Sales & Business Development AssistantHemel HempsteadPermanent£20,000+Are you driven by Sales, Business Development, who also likes an element of Marketing within a role? Are you looking...
Our Client in Aylesbury are looking for a Payroll Administrator. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a prestigious company who really value their staff. The position will ideally suit someone who has previously worked in the financial industry and is highly numerate.
The Client pride themselves on delivering a professional service and strive to delight all their Customers. Therefore they look for people who have outstanding customer service skills and are confident at dealing with Customer enquiries. If you are looking for a position in a company who develop their people this could be the job for you.
· Validating incoming expenses and approve against company Business Expenses Policy within SLA.
· Manage the department e-mail box.
· Follow payroll process through to the end to ensure payments to contractors are made accurately and on time.
· Answer adhoc payroll queries from internal and external sources.
· Over-payment recovery management.
· Keep knowledge of legislation up to date.
The client is looking for an employee who has strong administration and customer service experience, training will be provided for payroll.
For more information please contact or call 01442 345210 for more information.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.