ate are currently working with a leading organisation in Leicester City Centre to find them an experienced HR Assistant to support during sickness cover. This...
Tate are seeking an experienced Receptionist / Team Secretary to join an award winning organisation based in Leicester. This company is a global brand within a corporate setting therefore you must be well presented, confident and have exceptional communication skills.
This role is a temporary - permanent position paying between £18,000 - £20,000. The working hours are 8:30am till 18:00pm Monday - Friday. Free parking is provided on site, plus additional benefits such as private health care, life assurance and 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
The successful candidate MUST have Reception and Administration experience.
- Answering all incoming calls in a timely, professional, warm and confident manner.
- Managing the meeting rooms and catering bookings.
- Producing reports, lists, letters, minutes, etc.
- First Aider (external training will be provided).
- Internal QA Auditor (internal training will be provided).
- Preparation of specific documents
- Strong level of customer service
- High standard of personal appearance.
- Polished, proficient and courteous.
- Competent knowledge and experience with all MS Windows based software including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Adobe Professional.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, we would love to hear from you so please apply today.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.