£17,000 plus uncapped commission and benefits Premium vehicle hire business is looking to recruit Customer Experience Representatives to deliver exceptional serviceThe role is to book...
Global business based in Luton is looking to recruit an experienced Sales Order Processor to work in a busy department on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract basis. You will need to be available to start immediately or on a short notice period
The ideal candidate will have experience of processing complex sales orders, liaising with B2B customers and managing enquiries from quotation through to delivery
This exciting role offers variety, product and systems training to develop into the job with the opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge. The role involves looking after an extensive client base taking sales enquiries from quotations through to orders.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience of processing sales orders is essential for this role
- Attention to detail with high accuracy
- Good knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of Lotus Notes desirable
- Excellent communication skills
The ideal candidate will be:
- Relationship builder
- Willing and eager to learn new skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- Team player
- Excellent customer service skills, client relationships and service delivery
- Able to deal with complex sales orders / administration
- Goes above and beyond to support team and customers
- Manage and prioritise own workload
- Able to work in a dynamic and often pressurised environment
- Methodical and logical approach to work
To apply for this position, please submit your CV in MS-Word format
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.