We are recruiting for a fluent French speaking Credit Controller to work within a thriving and busy distribution company based in the Wimbledon area. You...
We are recruiting for a Sales Invoicing Clerk for an established business based in the Wimbledon area who supply the UK and Europe. This is a permanent full-time position with a salary in the region of £17,000 per annum.
The Accounts department that you will be a part of forms a vital part of the business structure and beyond that, the service to their customers. This role will report into the Finance Manager.
The main responsibilities of the Sales Invoicing Clerk include, but are not limited to:
· Raising Sales Invoices with associated delivery documents;
· Liaising with other departments to ensure dispatch deadlines are met and freight costs recharged;
· Monitoring sales orders to ensure each line is correctly priced;
· Liaising with appropriate colleagues to rectify any errors;
· Preparing daily banking;
· Posting bank transactions;
· Ad hoc accounts duties within the Accounts Department such as e-filing, analysis work, reconciliations
Working hours are 8:30 to 17:30 Monday to Friday
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.