Personal Assistant position within a leading architectural practise who are continually growing and challenging everything they do to offer an incredible experience to both clients...
An exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join the commercial team of a forward thinking, international Law firm. Based out of stunning offices in the City, this opportunity offers a salary of up to £42,000 with a competitive benefits package.
If you enjoy building strong working relationships and providing direct and strategic support then this will be the role for you. You will be supporting 4 partners and will have complete access to upward manage, thinking a few steps ahead in order to make them as efficient as possible. If you have a solid head for logistics, enjoy working proactively in a fast paced environment and with accuracy then we would love to hear from you!
· Handling all enquiries in a professional and polite manner
· Complex diary management
· Comprehensive email management
· National and international travel
· Financial management and client billings
· Documentation, drafting correspondence and proof-reading
· Minute taking
· Other general secretarial duties as required
· Previous EA experience of working within a busy corporate environment
· IT literacy - highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
· Fast and accurate typist
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.