Customer Relations Manager Energy Industry£28,000 £30,000Milton Keynes Permanent The Customer Relations Managers will join enthusiastic and dedicated team of professionals to deliver friendly, flexible and...
NIGHT Team Leader
Permanent up to £29,000
Hours: 23.00 to 8.00 working Monday to Friday
Location: Milton Keynes
A company that is passionate for people, outstanding products and world-class service. As an employer they pride themselves on their welcoming working environment with unlimited opportunities to develop and grow. With their quintessentially British brand growing they are recruiting for talented Customer Service Advisors to work in their prestigious offices located in Milton Keynes.
Talented and service-orientated people are hard to find, so when you join this company you will be joining a company who offer exceptional training and development opportunities which will not only give you the skills you need to do your job well, but the ability to provide exceptional levels of service.
If you are passionate about staff engagement and getting the best from people utilising there individual skills this may be the role for you, you will have autonomy to mold and develop the team your way with support on hand if required. Plus an attractive benefits package to include free parking on site.
You will be tasked to deliver the best service to all customers from various parts of the world, managing a team of 10 to 15 people. Working at night team morale can sometimes be low, so we are seeking an engaging motivated driven individual who can lead by example.
Your duties will include:
· Motivate the team through various methods
· Delegate and allocate work
· Weekly and monthly reviews to engage with staff
· Monitor and improve set KPIs ensuring quality is not compromised
· Managers meeting bi-weekly where you will represent the entire night contact centre and staff needs
· Identify talent for promotion
· Continually look for ways to improve engagement, policy, procedure staff morale
· Ensure that all calls are answered within agreed timescales and handled professionally
· Provide accurate information and guidance to customers regarding the products and services dealing with escalated complaints when required
Skills and Experience
We are looking for experienced and articulate Team Leader who has a passion for delivering impeccable service. You must be motivated, energetic and most importantly a team player who can learn quickly.
Previous experience as a Team Leader within a busy customer environment and exposure to working to KPIs is essential.
You must be able to demonstrate:
· Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
· Managerial experience within a call centre
· Must be a strong influencer
· Clear pronunciation, as you will be liaising with customers based on a global remit
· The ability to thrive within a pressured environment
· The ability to work to specific KPIs
· A passion for delivering an exceptional level of service at all times
If this is the role for you please submit your CV and call Hayley at Tate on 01908 200990
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.