Based in Letchworth.Working for a large prestigious locally based organisation. This a 3-4 month Part Time temporary assignment working 17.5 hours a week, ideally to...
Temp - immediate, until end Sept 17
Mon-Fri, 9-5.30. Parking available
· Process all incoming material transfer agreements (MTAs)
· Coordination of administration for contracts, incoming and outgoing MTAs, requests for funding.
· Acting as first port of call for internal and external stakeholders, responding to incoming telephone calls and monitoring team inbox
· Ensuring all paper and electronic records are maintained in strict accordance with policy and best-practice
· Arranging meetings, preparing presentations and ensuring all attendees have confirmation
· Handing post in and out for the team, organising couriers and internal transfer of documents
· Updating the in-house database and storing confidential information
· Liaison with internal stakeholders
· Process requests for information quickly and with ease
· Educated to A Level or equivalent
· Background of working in a busy office environment
· Sound data entry skills - quick and accurate
· Accustomed to organising meetings and preparing presentations
· Highly detail-oriented, autonomous, able to prioritise own workload
· Excellent written and verbal reasoning skills
· Available for approx. 3 months on a temp basis
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.