HR AdvisorPermanent Central Cambridge£26,500 £29,500 Per Annum Do you enjoy recruitment, dealing with people and providing support to your colleagues and really see the value of...
A collaborative and entrepreneurial organisation based to the South of Cambridge city centre, are hiring for a HR Advisor on a temp-to-perm basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a World-leading scientific organisation, focused at the cutting-edge of research and development, on a global scale.
Key requirements of the role include but are not limited to:
* Supporting a key area of the organisation along side two other HR Advisors.
* Managing recruitment campaigns for both UK and Worldwide. Managing the immigration process including visa's, work permits, and documentation for international visitors and placement students.
* Providing advice and guidance on disciplinary and grievance matters to line managers.
* Sickness absence management and monitoring.
* Working alongside a shared service centre to ensure all documentation regarding SSP, SMP, staff documents are all up to date and correct.
* Working collaboratively with the team of 8 HR specialists to ensure the smooth running of the HR department and collectively, the staff of approx 600.
* Ideally you will be CIPD qualified, although this role is open to candidates who are part-qualified but who show promise and ambition to progress in HR.
* Educated to A Level or equivalent.
* Excellent communication, negotiating and influencing skills, ability to empathise with excellent listening skills.
* Up to date employment legislation.
* Exposure to having worked on employee relations case-work, performance management and sickness absence monitoring procedures.
* Good working knowledge of UK Immigration laws
* Solutions-focused, patient and diplomatic
Does this sound like you? Is this the next role for you?
If you think so then apply now, attaching your CV in Word format.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.