Do you have experience of managing customer special pricing and discounts? Tate is recruiting for an experienced Customer Invoicing Assistant to work with a great...
Sales Administrator - £18,500
Are you interested in working for a well-established, ever growing, medium sized business based in Luton?
Our Client in Luton is looking for an experienced Sales Administrator/Account Manager to join their team. This is not a sales role however requires the day to day running of existing accounts. The successful candidate will be taking initial orders from customers and processing these right through to delivery stage.
This is a fast paced role which will suit someone who is very organised and process driven.
In addition to the above you will be expected to maintain a high level of Customer service at all times. Ensuring the delivery of excellent products and services.
- Building relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Processing customer orders
- Liaising with delivery drivers
- Informing customers of the progress of their deliveries
- Invoicing customers accurately and in a timely manner
- Ordering samples of products from suppliers
- Reviewing stock levels and replenish where necessary
- General administration and filing
- Strong skills and confidence in Excel are a must
- Customer service and telephone manner must both be of a high level
- Ability to multitask
- Must be able to prioritise
- Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
If you are looking for a new challenge and tick all of the qualities above then please do get in touch with Huma Shah on 01442 345 210 or alternatively please forward your CV.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.