We have an exciting opportunity to work for a well known, successful, global brand who continue to grow. The Warehouse Manager role is busy but...
A confident Accounts Clerk is required to join a fantastic team.
Based in Hayes
· Input invoices to SAP / AS400 system via requisition or transfer-slip for Suppliers, Expenses, Group Invoices and Duty & VAT.
· Raise requisition for Direct Debit invoices & 03C transfer-slips
· Double check coding of authorised invoices for accounts payable & expense.
· Make Payments to Suppliers, Airlines (CASS), Expenses & Group Invoices by cheque, BACS, CHAPS, BTM.
· Enter payment information into SAP / AS400 via 03C transfer-slip.
· Raise Queries on Suppliers / Airline (CASS) & Group Invoices.
· Follow up unresolved queries with Nippon Express Branches
· Set up Branch, H.O. Payee Codes for Suppliers, Airlines, Expenses, Overseas Agents & Group Companies.
· File & maintain relevant documents in the process of inputting, reconciling & payment on all types of invoices.
· Raise cheques or Same Day Payments via Barclays on regular & required basis.
· Ensure all work & documents are done on time & kept in order.
· Be prepared to cover other colleagues work when they are absence.
· Basic standard of education - up to GCSE standard or equivalent
· Working knowledge of SAP within a Payables environment
· PC Literate (word/excel)
· Excellent customer service and telephone skills
· Team Player
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.