Tate are currently recruiting for a SEND Casework Officer to join their client asap on a Temporary basis for a minimum of 3 months. This...
Team Secretary required for property business in Central Brighton, £22k, to support two surveyors.
Preference will be given to candidates that have previous property industry experience. This is a varied and busy role, where strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise is key. Responsibilities to include:
- Typing all forms of correspondence, reports, property details, setting up and maintaining filing systems and processing mailshots using mailmerge.
- Scanning and downloading photographs.
- Answering the phone and monitoring emails
- Using Land Registry website to obtain title documents and plans.
- Keeping accurate monthly staff holiday and absence lists.
-Organising corporate events and booking venues
- Diary management of meetings
This is a full time role working Monday-Friday 9-5.30pm. Candidates must have strong MS Office, particularly Outlook, Excel and mailmerge. Accurate typing, strong communication with clients and colleagues, ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workloads, and work on your own initiative.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.