Experienced Internal Recruiter Engineering required with immediate start.The ideal candidate will have previous experience in recruiting for Engineers with the ability to operate at all...
£30,000 - £35,000
An exciting opportunity for a Dental Nurse looking to utilise their skills within a management position has become available. You would be part of a brand new business within a niche market in driving the highest standard of delivery and to lead the clinics dental nursing team to achieve an excellent service and chair side assistance.
· Responsible for ensuring all data is updated, compliance checks pass the necessary guidelines and to report all updates to the Director
· Data logs are backed up daily
· Maintain effective hygiene standards adhere to the clinical policy regarding infection control
· Maintain monthly tasks and logs for all dental equipment
· Ensure all equipment is working to a standardised expectation
· Have knowledge and application of CQC best practice standards.
Other areas include stock supplies, technician work and paperwork checklist as well as maintaining staffing and patient care.
If you feel you have the skills for this opportunity then wed love to hear from you. For more information please contact Huma or Lisa on 01442345210.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.