HR Advisor- Southampton Salary depending on experience You will be responsible for supporting the European HR Director and providing specialised services to employees.The European HR...
HR & Client Relationship Manager - Southampton - £35,000 - £45,000.
Full Time, Permanent
7.5 hrs per day, Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:30
This role will require frequent travel between the Southampton office and two main client sites - Feltham and Maidenhead. Ideally you will live between Southampton and Heathrow.
A fantastic company to work for who are always looking out for talented people to work for them. My client is currently going through a period of sustained growth and entering into new and exciting markets and are looking for a HR & Client Relationship Manager to join their team.
A Brief Summary of Roles & Responsibilities
· Providing support to the Directors on HR matters associated with the groups strategic direction and quarterly business planning process
· Managing ER within the business and assisting managers with performance management.
· Design and Delivering of ad hoc training, especially Management training when required.
· Owning the PDP process and ensuring it remains relevant and its being implemented to the standards required to get the most out of our people.
· Managing and implementing the full recruitment process by also constantly looking at ways to make it more efficient and cost effective to recruit the highest level of talent for the business.
· Develop and implement the employee communication strategy to ensure that staff feel engaged and included
· Monitor employment legislation changes and communicate out to the business as appropriate.
· Challenge existing HR processes and continuously seek ways to do things better in order to drive greater efficiencies for the business
· Ensure the provision of HR reporting and Management information to meet the needs of the business
· Manage the TUPE process where required
· Act as a Client Relationship manager and HR support at our two key client sites by looking after the Company employees and contractors.
· Ad hoc and annual salary negotiations when required their two main client sites.
· General admin duties i.e. quarterly renewals of SOWs on a cloud based Vendor Management System
· Conducting quarterly reviews with employees based at our two main client sites
Experience & Qualifications
· Ideally CIPD qualified
· You should also have at least 3 years generalist experience in best practice HR environment and have held the title HR Manager for at least 1 year.
· Experience of managing a wide range of HR issues (e.g. ER, Performance Management, Reward and Recognition, Recruitment and Resourcing, Job Evaluation, Restructuring, TUPE transfers, Employee Communication and Engagement.
· Some Client Relationship experience would be an advantage, but is not essential.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Full drivers licence and own car
You must have current eligibility to work in the UK and must have clean UK driving license.
If you are interested in joining the team:
Please email your CV or call directly on 02380 835800
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.