Tate are working with an up and coming and rapidly expanding business based in Nottingham City Centre, to recruit a number of experienced Collections Agents...
Are you an experience Business Development Executive with a drive to excel in a target based environment?
Our client, a leading investment company are currently looking to expand their team with 3 Business Development Executives who possess self-starter attitudes and have the motivation to learn and progress.
Your role will be to work in conjunction with one of the field based sales people to generate revenues in a set geography.
The duties involve but are not limited to:
· Ongoing management of existing clients, identification and contact of potential new supporters
· Appointment setting and follow up
· Creation and execution of business plan
· Set stretching personal targets and challenge your business partner to achieve shared goals
· Generation of opportunities and demonstrably adding value through ongoing client support
· Develop understanding of market through telephone and field activity.
· Contribute fully to a competitive, collegiate environment
· Together with the other members of the office team, management of the sales office to include dealing with all inbound contact, literature requests, preparation of marketing materials and aiding with planning, implementation and execution of marketing plans
This is a full time permanent role with hours Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm. The salary is between £26,000 and £30,000 depending on experience with an incredible bonus structure of up to £20,000 per annum.
If you have the experience and drive to be successful in this position please apply via the link.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.