Currently seeking an office manager for an exciting creative agency in Mayfair, candidates must be available to start immediately. There is a lot of facilities management...
Tate are working with highly regarded companies who are looking for temporary Receptionists, Admin Assistants, PAs/EAs and Office Managers, to assist at short notice. You will be required to cover sick leave, annual leave and busy periods throughout the year.
Your main focus will be providing office and administration support, including:
· Maintaining a high level of client / customer service
· Organising meetings and setting up the boardroom
· Meeting and greeting internal and external visitors
· Answering calls and taking enquiries
· Ensure the reception area is kept clean and tidy
· Helping to support the whole business with any admin requests
· Diary Management and booking travel
· Preparing and editing presentations, using Microsoft Office
These bookings vary from one day to ongoing or maybe even lead to permanent opportunities.
Tate like working with diligent and professional candidates, who are level-headed and can go in and hit the ground running. Temping creates excellent opportunities and opens many doors.
We have an enviable client base representing Londons top firms within financial services, executive search, property, fashion, luxury brands, law firms, media, architects, private household and many more.
Rates vary depending on experience and positions - (£9ph - £16ph)
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.