Temporary admin position St Albans 5 weeks £8 per hourWe are currently recruiting for an admin based position based in St Albans on a temporary...
Assistant Buyer- St Albans - £20k
A busy and expanding company in St Albans is looking for an experienced Assistant Buyer to join the team. This role will be supporting the procurement team with quotations and purchasing materials. The main duties will be the following-
- collating and analysing data from quotations
- Raising orders with approved suppliers
- Ensuring goods are delivered on the required date and chasing deliveries where required
- Checking invoices and organising returns where required
- General adhoc admin duties to help assist the team.
The candidate must have worked in a Assistant Buyers role previously and have the following-
- Excellent attention to detail
- Communications skills, both written and oral and the ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Computer literate and ability to pick up internal systems quickly
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.