** Customer Service Executive **IMMEDIATE START AND ITNERVIEWS £20k plus a quarterly profit share uncapped bonus and use of the cars'Rushmoor, near Farnham.I am currently...
Part Time Cash Accounts Assistant
3 days a week - 9.30am to 5.30pm
Our client based in Farnham, is looking for a part time Cash Accounts Assistant.
Main Purpose of Job:
To provide full clerical and administrative support to the cash handling and financial accounting operations of the Group.
· Ensure that all sales data is processed, checked and verified daily
· Ensure that all cash, cheques, vouchers and other methods of payment accepted throughout the group are counted and balanced and prepared for banking in accordance with the Group Cash Handling procedures
· To ensure all expense invoices are processed
· To undertake reporting of events and other ad hoc projects as required
· To assist in the financial stocktaking procedures as required by the Merchandise Supervisor
· To ensure an adequate supply of stationery is available for the stores and warehouses
· To maintain filing systems as directed
· Process daily post and incoming e-mails
· Receive telephone calls and handle messages on answer phone
· Maintain filing systems
· Customer service enquiries (internal and external)
· This position requires a high degree of computer literacy combined with a thorough, analytical approach and excellent communication skills
· The head office is a pressurised environment and the ability to handle a substantial workload, prioritise effectively and work within deadlines is essential.
· The ability to be flexible, enthusiastic, assertive and adaptable where required
Please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.