We are currently working, exclusively, with a well-established media company based in the heart of the West End who are seeking an Assistant Accountant to...
We are currently working with an established and extremely well known, luxury retail Head Office based in the West End who are recruiting for a Finance/Operations Assistant to join their growing team.
This is a brand new opportunity being offered on a 6 month fixed term contract, initially and paying a salary up to £25,000.
You'll be responsible for managing operational/administrative tasks, supporting the Manager and wider team. Knowledge of Word, Excel, Acrobat Reader, Ariba and SAP would be beneficial however full training will be provided.
Duties will include:
- Set up for all new vendor accounts and requesting the necessary paperwork
- Raising Purchase Order in accordance with contracts
- Tracking POs and costs
- Getting the invoices approved by the appropriate persons
- Co-ordinating orders and payments through accounts payable
- Chasing suppliers in order to get invoices on time
- Adding Purchase Orders raised for each project a
- Updating and maintaining an appropriate filling system for all projects
- Maintaining an updated tracker for the contracts raised
- Establishing the execution form needed for contracts
Strong communication skills are essential as is the ability work with a high level of accuracy.
A relevant qualification in either Finance or Project Management would be beneficial but not essential.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.