Account ManagementSalary depending on experience plus commissionBerkhamsted PermanentA fun and exciting opportunity has become available for a successful and established business. Do you have an...
Exciting opportunity to work for an interesting and expanding company based in Hemel Hempstead as a Client Coordinator.
The role is to provide first rate support to field based Account Managers by producing professional documentation using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint along with arranging meeting rooms, travel, flights and coordinating at an international level and manage multiple project budgets using MS Excel
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task, work to deadlines often under pressure and keep a calm, logical and level-headed approach to problem solving.
· Prepare professional business documentation using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Coordinate meetings using MS Outlook
· Manage multiple projects, stakeholders, scope and timescales
· Provide budget information using MS Excel
· Liaise with Account Managers and clients
· Work collaboratively with team members
· Constantly checking and updating project requirements and expectations with stakeholders
· Leading conference calls as required regarding projects
· Manage budgets using MS Excel
Required Skills & Experience:
· Strong listening and questioning skills to ensure project scope is well defined and understood
· Problem solver, logical thinker
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment to deadlines and under pressure
· A multitasker who is able to remain calm under pressure
· Independent worker who is also a team player
· Someone who finds change exciting and challenging
· Excellent MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
· Good communicator - both written and verbal
· Relationship builder at all levels
To apply for this position, please submit your CV in MS WORD format
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.