Our client a nationally recognised and award winning company are looking for an experienced SAP Data Analyst to join their busy team. The duties include...
Our client, a forward thinking and exciting business based in Ruddington, are looking to hire two SAP user/administrators to join their busy admin team on a long term temporary basis.
The role will involve:
- Managing the local creation of new sale items on SAP ensuring data accuracy.
- Maintaining article data through its life cycle within timings of service level agreements.
- Sending new and amended data to stores for when it is required.
- Coordinating retail price changes for the business, ensuring EPOS and warehouse picking systems are updated, and changes happen in correct sequence.
- Article maintenance for store and warehouse replenishment, with impact on financial stock and sale transactions.
- Resolving EPOS transaction errors in SAP.
- Testing and verifying store item files and updates to SAP.
- Development of new processes with the EPOS team
- Point of contact between local (support office) and global (Grand Vision) teams.
- Creation of new stores on SAP systems.
- Assist other departments with data queries (extracts, explanations, use etc.).
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 1 year's experience using SAP
- Incredible attention to detail
- Analytically minded
- Organised and highly efficient
- Ability to work at a fast pace in a busy environment
- Personable and outgoing
- Intermediate level of Excel experience
You would be joining an innovative and renowned firm who offer stunning working facilities with high end working equipment. On site benefits include: gym, staff shop and canteen.
Hours: Monday - Friday 0900 - 1700
Salary: £9 - £10 p/h dependant on experience
Location: Ruddington, Nottingham ( location is quite difficult to get to so car drivers will be preferred )
If you are interested in applying for the role and wish to be considered, then please contact our office on 0115 899 0303 or apply to below link with you CV.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.