Tate are seeking a Receptionist / Site Host to join a prestigious organisation based in Leicester. This role is a temporary position with the view...
Tate are seeking an experienced Receptionist / Site Host to join a prestigious organisation based in Leicester. This company is a reputable brand within a corporate setting therefore you must be well presented, confident and have exceptional communication skills. Receptionist experience is not necessary therefore this position is open to candidates who have face to face experience with customers within retail, hospitality, health and beauty or food and beverages.
This role is a temporary to permanent position paying between £18,000 - £19,000 pro-rata. The working hours are initially 12:45pm till 18:00pm (Monday - Friday) however the successful candidate must be fully flexible to work between the hours of 07:45am and 17:45pm (Monday - Sunday) due to shift variations.
Free parking is provided on site plus additional benefits such as, discounts in retail stores pension scheme, life assurance and a company car scheme.
- Answering all incoming calls in a timely, professional, warm and confident manner.
- Greeting and making a personal introduction to all appointed customers.
- Escorting customers to the coffee lounge and making them beverages.
- Maintaining an ongoing rapport with all clients and visitors.
- Supporting other team members with ad hoc duties, organising refreshments etc.
- Ensuring that all customer requirements are fully understood and communicated to other members of staff.
For this role, you will need to:
- Exceptional communication skills.
- High standard of personal appearance.
- Polished, proficient and courteous.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, we would love to hear from you so please get in touch today or contact Anjali Parmar on 0116 2544416.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.