Data Entry Administrators required for our client based in Winchester.This role is due to start on the 17th July and will be ongoing. Responsibilities for...
Our client on the outskirts of Winchester is looking for a workforce planner to join their team for a 3 month temporary assignment.
They are looking for somebody that has exceptional Data Analysis and Report Writing skills.
The type of data that you will be analysing is workforce sensitive.
· Data analysis using Excel
· Report writing (on your findings/trends/patterns) in Word
· Using and applying data to satisfy local workforce planning requirements
· Setting up data; getting and communicating results;
· Looking at the, exploratory descriptive statistics, analysing relationships between variables
The successful candidate will have:
· High level analytical and problem solving skills for the assessment of complex workforce data and plans
· Ability to analyse, model, interpret and utilise information to inform decision making
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, confident communicator
Experience of Microsoft Office packages - in particular Word, Excel and Outlook - to an intermediate or advanced standard.
· Superior attention to detail.
· Able to work well within a team and also independently and able to manage own workload.
· Trustworthy - as you will be dealing with confidential and sensitive data
Hours - 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
Free onsite parking
Pay rate £15 per hour
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.