EMEA Marketing Executive
Our Client in Hemel Hempstead are looking for an experienced EMEA Marketing Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a prestigious company who really value their staff. The position will ideally suit someone who has previously worked in the Entertainment industry.
· Coordinate with in Territory Managers to execute central Marketing Strategy.
· Develop relationships with exhibitors and distributors.
· Raise purchase orders and help manage the Marketing P&L.
· Assistance with sponsorships, events, screening and trade shows.
· Manage Social Media and PR reporting from partner agencies.
· Any other activities, as deemed necessary by the business.
· Ideally at least 2 years experience in a marketing role.
· Entertainment industry experience preferred.
· Knowledge, experience of managing creative and art working agencies.
· Excellent writing, copy-writing, proofing and editing skills.
· Experience in software such as Photoshop or Premiere Pro a bonus.
· Must be able to drive and have access to a car.
For more information please contact call 01442 345210 or email
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.