Sales Order AdministratorPermanent PositionLuton£21,000 + bonus & benefitsGreat opportunity to join a well-established and expanding business focused on providing a first-class customer service. Working in...
Friendly and expanding company based in Luton is looking to recruit a Sales & Marketing Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity in a varied and interesting role for someone who is confident to follow up warm leads and liaise with external Marketing agencies.
The ideal candidate will be confident, outgoing and friendly with superb relationship building and telephone skills. The main part of the role is to proactively call warm leads and develop good relationships using a consultative approach to upsell and cross sell across brands. All leads already buy from other parts of the business.
· Account management of large online client ensuring first class service and ongoing business relationship
· Proactively telephone warm leads to introduce other companies within Group using a consultative approach to upsell and cross sell across brands
· Business development of new and existing accounts to grow client base
· Proactively seeking out new opportunities to generate and then follow up leads
· Managing and attending breakfast meetings and training sessions to demonstrate products, grow client base and develop relationships
· Liaise with external or 3rd party Marketing agencies to manage progress of marketing materials and coordinate new product designs
· Keep track of marketing campaigns, customer POS materials, updating company marketing calendars
· Occasional requirement to create flyers or simple marketing designs, some updating of website and social media content
Required Skills & Experience:
· Previous experience in outbound telesales role - B2B preferred
· Proven office administrative skills
· Excellent time management and ability to manage own workload
· Confident and articulate, clear and confident telephone manner
· Good communicator both written and verbal
· Relationship builder at all levels, able to adapt to suit audience
· Proactive approach to work, keen and willing to learn
To apply for this position, please submit your CV in MS-WORD format
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.