Tate Exclusive New opportunity for Marketing/Events Graduates. We are currently recruiting for a Marketing, Events and Communication Cocoordinator to join a highly professional business organisation...
This job is a 6 month maternity cover interim assignment, working for a prestigious Hitchin organisation.
This role is to work an integral part of the Marketing team reporting the Marketing Executive who in turn reports to the Marketing Manager. This position will include organising the production and distribution of marketing material, organising logistics for events and providing the sales team with marketing support. The role will also include responsibility for maintaining the company website and other social media marketing tools.
Other duties & responsibilities will be:
* Liaising with design agencies & print suppliers to ensure the company receives a an excellent service
* Organising production of marketing material and proof read when necessary
* Coordinate company events and exhibitions
* Creating a monthly newsletter
* Plus other ad hoc tasks
* Some marketing experience
* Self starter & enjoy taking ownership
* Able to work to tight deadlines
* Keen eye for detail & design
* Experience of website maintenance & social media
If this role suits your skills and experience, Tate would love to hear from you.
Please use the APPLY tab at the bottom of the screen, leave us some details and attach your CV as a word doc ( not a PDF ) and Tate Hitchin will endeavour to get back to you within 2 working days by phone or email.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.