Our client based in Egham are seeking an experienced HR Advisor to join a HR team. The 3 offices have approximately 110 staff and 12...
** HR Assistant **
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
£20K - 25K + Excellent Benefits
Our client based in Guildford, is currently recruiting for an HR Assistant to support a small, yet busy HR team.
· HR system administration (including input data for starters, leavers, salary changes, working hours changes, etc.)
· Ensure HR system self-service data is accurately captured and provide accurate statistical and headcount data, salary and other information
· Collate variable data for submission to payroll each month
· Flexible and core benefits administration
· Support business services recruitment activity
· Production of offer letters and contracts for business services
· Pre-employment administration for business services
· Headcount reporting (starters movers leavers report)
· Keep all files up to date, both personal HR files scanning and general filing
· Respond to employee queries, including but not limited to benefits claims, absenteeism and policies
· Assist with roll out of HR policies and procedures and other ad-hoc projects
· Alumni administration
· Engagement surveys
· Team player
· Strong numerical skills
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Excellent English and grammar
· Some administration experience ideally within a professional services environment.
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.