We are currently working, exclusively, with a well-established media company based in the heart of the West End who are seeking an Assistant Accountant to...
We are actively recruiting for a Cashier/Finance Assistant to join a fast growing property firm based in the West End. The ideal candidate will be highly organised and have have previous experience managing a high volume of electronic receipts and cheques.
This is a brand new role and a great opportunity to join the team as the business develops.
They are based in an ideal location, not far from Oxford Street in stunning, brand new offices.
The duties of the role are to include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for posting and settlement of all receipts
- Interrogation and investigating of suspense account
- Contacting and building relationships with managing agents to ensure correct allocation of monies received
- Contacting the bank for documentation to enable reconciliation of incorrect postings
- Processing of Leaseholder refunds
- Prepare various accounting reports
- Support accounts team in ad-hoc projects
Knowledge of QUBE/ECS would be beneficial but not essential.
A keen eye for detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines is an absolute must.
This role is full time, permanent and offering a salary of £26,000.
If this sounds like your next role, please apply now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.