Senior Supplier Manager Marketing Milton Keynes £35,000 Excellent Benefits Inc. Car allowanceAn exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, Senior Supplier Manager to join an...
Up to £25,000
We are seeking a well-rounded, capable and ambitious Marketing Assistant for our client based in Central Milton Keynes.
This opportunity requires a Marketing Assistant to support two Marketing Managers across 3 divisions. You must have a flexible attitude and be able to work autonomously and across multiple projects at any given time. You must possess or be interested in all areas of marketing including print, digital and content and be able to converse with different agencies.
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with social media, creative and media buying agencies.
· Assist and support with overall development and implementation of the marketing strategy, across all channels
· Ensure regulatory compliance
· Content management and proof reading - print, digital, newsletters
· Complete projects according to set budgets, timescales and delivery clear work schedules
· Drive customer registrations and retention through strategic including planning of paid media, promotion, direct mail, events, corporate sponsorship amongst others.
The candidate must;
· Marketing degree or equivalent (desirable)
· Strong management and communication skills
· Ability to prioritise and manage a high work load and short notice
· Good attention to detail including an excellent grasp of English grammar
· Must be able to perform under pressure
· Self-starter and eager to learn
If you are interested in this position and have the required experience/skills then please apply below. If you require further information then please contact Christopher Painter at Tate Recruitment on 01908 200990
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.