Experienced Internal Recruiter Engineering required with immediate start.The ideal candidate will have previous experience in recruiting for Engineers with the ability to operate at all...
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Appointment Booker to join exciting local company.
The role is to follow up leads and contact prospective customers to generate appointments with senior Executives - CEO's, MD's, FD's
· Plan sales activity and proactively follow up leads
· Call prospective customers and speak to senior Executives with the objective of booking appointments for sales team to attend
· Qualify leads, ensure accurate information on CRM database
· Assist with managing sales appointments
· Ensure a professional and positive company image at all times
· Develop excellent relationships
· Assist with researching company's new and existing products and services, contribute ideas on how to market to prospects
· Conduct market research to support new product development
· Composing professional emails and letters
Required Skills & Experience:
· Previous experience in a similar role is required
· Excellent telephone manner
· Good negotiator, relationship builder, ability to influence
· Excellent communicator - written and verbal
· Experience in recruitment or financial services would be an advantage
To apply for this position, please submit your CV in MS-WORD format
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.