We are recruiting for an Admin Assistant for high end corporate client based in Nottingham City Centre. The is working within a busy office environment, with...
Are you a Care Coordinator who is currently looking for a new challenge with a rapidly growing business?
The purpose of this role is to recruit health care assistants into temporary and permanent positions within community settings.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· To set up and maintain community care packages
· To maintain existing business and to build upon this by actively seeking new business
· To liaise with case managers, solicitors, social workers to discuss the companies services and to offer a tailored package to suit the clients needs
· To visit clients to discuss any issues in relation to the care packages that you oversee
· To work towards KPIs, targets and objectives on a daily / weekly / monthly basis including providing a business report for your own area
· To act as a counter signatory for the Criminal Record Bureau
· To ensure full compliance with statutory legislation for the company and site regulations or guidelines
· To take a full and active part in the appraisal and objective setting initiatives undertaken by the General Manager
· Understanding of the Aspire system
· Self-motivation and personal drive
· Good communication skills both with internal and external customers
· Customer focused
· Always to maintain appropriate personal presentation and appearance
· To be able to react positively to changing working practices and environment
If this role sounds ideal and you have a proven record as a Care Co-ordinator please apply for the role or contact Hannah Rogers on 0115 8990303,
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.